Forsyth County, GA
|IT Based Tactics||✓|
Forsyth County occupies the northern part of the Atlanta metro area and has a population of approximately 260,000. Local prostitution and regional sex trafficking have been identified by law enforcement and the public as a problem in the area. The greater Atlanta area is well known as a major hub in domestic and international sex trafficking networks. To address prostitution and sex trafficking, Sheriff’s deputies have conducted reverse stings in the county in an attempt to reduce the demand for prostitution.
- Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office
Background on Local Prostitution and Sex Trafficking:
- https://www.ajc.com/massage-parlor-sting-forsyth-county-nets-prostitution-arrest (2017)
- http://accesswdun.com/one-arrested-in-prostitution-sting-at-forsyth-county-business (2017)
- https://patch.com/women-ages-61-59-arrested-prostitution-forsyth (2017)
- https://m.facebook.com/ForsythCountySO/posts/ (2017)
- https://patch.com/cumming-man-runs-prostitution-ring-jail-police-icymi (2017)
- https://www.forsythnews.com/three-charged-in-prostitution-bust/ (2018)
- https://www.forsythnews.com/more-arrests-in-prostitution-probe/ (2018)
- https://www.cbs46.com/forsyth-county-man-charged-with-sex-crimes-against-juvenile-runaway (2018)
- https://www.ajc.com/deputies-dekalb-runaway-victimized-sex-crimes-man-charged (2018)
Comments are closed.