Coatesville is a town with around 12,000 residents located in southeastern Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. In 2007, the Coatesville Police Department and the Chester County Municipal Drug Task Force conducted a reverse sting using a woman undercover detective. Officers arrested seven men and reported the names, ages, hometown, charges filed, and holding status in the news.
- Coatesville Police
- Chester County Municipal Drug Task Force
- Street-Level Reverse Stings:
- “Statistics Prove Prostitution Is Not a Victimless Crime”, West Chester Daily Local News, September 5 2007.
- “Vice Sting in Coatesville”, West Chester Unplugged, September 5 2007.
- Sex Trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation in the Area:
- Background on Prostitution in the Area: