Prairie Township, OH
|IT Based Tactics||✓|
Prairie Township is one of the nineteen townships of Franklin County, Ohio. It is located in the Columbus area and has a population of about 17,000 residents. Prostitution in the town is well-documented, and has presented problems such as a case of an HIV positive woman continuing to engage in prostitution. In response to community complaints, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office has conducted reverse stings and publicized the identities of the arrested sex buyers. Some of the reverse stings have been conducted in cities and towns, such as Prairie Township, and others in unincorporated areas of the county.
- Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
Reverse Stings, Identity Disclosure:
- http://www.10tv.com/story-columbus-prostitution-sting-northeast-side (2011)
- http://www2.nbc4i.com/54-charged-franklin-county-prostitution-sting-ar (2012)
- https://www.10tv.com/54-people-arrested-connection-prostitution-sting (2012)
Background on Prostitution in the Area:
- http://www.prairietownship.org/Minutes/minutes/20Minutes (2002)
- https://cm.dispatch.com/prairie-township-eyesore-demolished (2008)
- http://www.dispatch.com/Woman-soliciting-prostitution-HIV-positive (2013)
- https://www.columbusmessenger.com/trustees-discuss-pay-rates-crime-and-utilities-in-prairie-township (2022)
Comments are closed.